When: Thursday, November 21st from 12pm – 6pm
Where: Lifeworks, Inc. & The Arc of South Norfolk
1400 Providence Highway, Suite 2300 Norwood MA 02062
Ample parking in front of building.
Requirements: You must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle, and be able to pass all criminal and educational background checks. Please bring a resume and your driver’s license!
We are hiring for the following roles:
(Roles indicated with an * require a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Lifeworks: Residential Teacher/Counselors*
- Lifeworks: Awake Overnight Residential Teacher/Counselors
- Lifeworks: Assistant Residential Teacher/Counselors
- Lifeworks: Case Managers for Learning & Employment Services*
- Lifeworks: Certified Nursing Assistants
- Lifeworks: Relief/Per Diem positions for Residential Teacher/Counselors
- The Arc Day Habilitation: Case Managers*
- The Arc Day Habilitation: Assistant Case Managers
- The Arc Day Habilitation: Relief/Per Diem
Both organizations are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.