Work as a CASE MANAGER in the Norwood area. We are looking to add a few members to our team that will be responsible to assist in developing curriculum and activities for the community based employment program.
Lifeworks provides a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- 75% paid health benefit
- Dental Plan by Delta Dental
- A Dollar for Dollar matching 403(b) retirement plan, up to 3% of your base pay
- A Company paid LTD and life insurance package
- 4.4 weeks of earned time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? Lifeworks, Inc. is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
Our Job Requirements include:
- BA/BS, Human Service or related field.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Car/Valid driver’s license in State of residency.
Ability to successfully complete and certified in Lifeworks provided training in:
- First Aid
- Medication Administration Certification
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
CASE MANAGER positions require a Bachelors Degree, Valid Drivers License and Car.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,793.00 annually
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org