Skip to content
Empowering people with disabilities, including autism, through education, jobs and homes.
- Is person-centered.
- Embraces individual choice and personal development.
- Builds collaborative relationships with families, friends, and communities.
- Promotes inclusion and participation.
- Creates opportunities for informed and responsible decision-making.
- Ensures and protects human and civil rights.
- Promotes supportive social environments and attitudes.
- Develops exceptional, supportive staff.
- Advances leadership through sound financial management and planning.